We can only complete the forklift licensing course at your workplace if your site has the required facilities.
Your workplace must have the following available for this course:
- A forklift in good condition with legible data / capacity plate
- Three (3) loads that weigh at least 250kg each
- A high, medium and low place to safely stack the loads. The high level must be no less than 75% of your forklift’s maximum lifting height
- A current forklift licence holder on staff who can supervise practice time and sign logbooks
- Pallet racking must be rated for the correct loads to be lifted and display rating tags
If your workplace does not have these requirements don’t worry you and/or your staff can come to either one of our two purposely built forklift training centres.